You can enhance your Photobooks by adding captions. And if you want to write more, you can change your page template to one that supports large blocks of text.
We offer a variety of page templates with suggested text box layouts, ready for you to edit and format as you wish.
Note Text-only templates provide more options for editing your text.
How to add text
First, select a template that can accommodate text. Using the Popsa app:
- Tap the Template icon on the top right of the desired page you'd like to add text to
- Filter the template options by tapping the Text filter at the top of the screen
- Tap on the desired template
To add text:
- Tap the text box in the page to Edit Text
- Type your text
- Confirm by tapping the Tick icon
Note The character limit will vary depending on the template you have chosen.
How to edit your text
To edit your text, tap on a text box in the page. When editing your text, you can experiment with multiple editing tools:
- Text alignment
- Text size
- Font style
- Horizontal and vertical positioning
Bear in mind
- You can only use one text style in each text box
- The text size Heading 1 can only be used on the text only template