Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If there's a problem with your order you can request a reprint. If we're at fault and you do not wish to proceed with a reprint of your order, you can contact our customer service team for a refund. To process this, you will need to find your order reference number and, if possible, attach photos of the issue in question.
Refunds are only issued when we've made an error and you don't want a reprint.
Valid refund requests include:
- Manufacturing issues caused in the printing process
- Three failed delivery attempts, when all delivery information was submitted correctly
- Placing an order by mistake, provided it hasn't been printed
- Submitting the wrong quantity, provided your order hasn't been printed
- Missing photos in your design that prevent your order from being printed
Note In most cases, delivery of your order will be cancelled if a refund is issued.
Denying refund requests
Unfortunately, a refund cannot be processed if you receive your order and it matches the design you submitted. We strongly advise that you thoroughly review your design in the Popsa app before submitting it to be printed. The window of time to cancel your order is limited, and once printing has begun we can no longer issue refunds.
Other reasons for denying refund requests include:
- Ordering the wrong product, including ordering the wrong size
- Spelling and grammatical errors you have made
- Incorrectly cropping photos. We have a guide to avoiding cropped heads to help you before placing your order
- Dark or Blurry photos. We have troubleshooting guides for dark photos and blurry photos to help you prevent this
- Empty spaces for photos in the print design
- Choosing the wrong theme on your order
Delivery refund requests
If your order has been severely delayed, you may be eligible for a partial refund. Please be sure to check the delivery address on your order for all deliveries that have not arrived 14 days after dispatch before you contact our customer service team. You can also track your shipment if you selected this shipping option when placing your order.
Note If you receive a damaged order, you can request a reprint.
If you request a refund, you will receive a confirmation email – to your registered email address – from the Popsa customer service team.