If we're at fault and you don't wish to proceed with a replacement order, you can contact our customer service team for a refund.
Lost or delayed deliveries
The vast majority of shipments arrive on time and in order; however, in rare instances, there may be delays due to circumstances outside of Popsa's control.
If this is the case, you can request a refund. Before you contact our customer service team please ensure you:
- View the status of your order
- Track your shipment if you have selected Tracked or Rush Shipping when placing your order
- Check that delivery has not been attempted, and is waiting for you to collect your order from a post office
If your order has been severely delayed, you may be eligible for a partial refund. Please be sure to check the delivery address on your order for all deliveries that have not arrived 14 days after dispatch before you contact our customer service team.
Damaged or poorly printed orders
Unfortunately, we can't reprint orders under the following circumstances:
- You ordered the wrong product, including the wrong size
- You made spelling and grammatical errors in your design
- Incorrectly cropped photos. We have a guide to avoiding cropped heads to help you before placing your order
- Dark or blurry photos. We have troubleshooting guides for dark photos and blurry photos to help you prevent this
- Empty spaces for photos in the print design
- Choosing the wrong theme on your order