Selecting and uploading photos is easy with Popsa. You can quickly access your device's curated photo albums, and import photos from multiple other apps.
You can import photos from the following sources:
- Google Photos
- Your device
How to connect to another app
In the Popsa app:
- Select a product
- Configure product information and tap Next
- Select a photo source, Google Photos, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram or your device
- If required, Connect the app
- Select a photo album
- Select each photo you would like to use
- Tap Next to continue
Bear in mind
- When selecting photos, the number in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen denotes how many photos you currently have selected. Tap this to find out the minimum and maximum number of photos in a Photobook.
- Photos can be added or changed at any point. To accommodate more photos, you can add pages or change a template.
Select all photos
When browsing your photo albums, tap Select All to import every photo from that album. This is useful if you've already created a separate photo album before designing your item.
Note A maximum of 601 photos can be selected at one time. This will position 4 photos to a page by default. If you change a template, you can feature up to 9 photos per page.
Multiple accounts on connected apps
You can only log into one account from the same source at once. (For example, you can log into your Facebook account and Instagram account separately, but not two different Facebook accounts at the same time.)
Before designing your Popsa product, you'll need to ensure all the photos you want to use are saved in one account on the app(s) you're using.