Shipping options vary depending on which country you're sending your order to. In most countries, you will only be able to track your shipment if you have selected Tracked or Rush Shipping. Standard and Express shipping options do not come with tracking information (exceptions include the United States).
You select your shipping options during the checkout process, once you've chosen a delivery address.
Note If you've selected a shipping option with tracking, you will not receive real-time shipping updates until your order has been dispatched.
Bear in mind
- If you've ordered multiple items in a single order, you may find that some basket items arrive separately. In these circumstances, you may receive multiple tracking numbers, depending on the shipping option selected.
- The vast majority of shipments arrive on time – you can estimate your delivery time at any point. In rare circumstances, there may be delays due to circumstances outside of Popsa's control.
Viewing your tracked shipments information
Once your tracked items have been dispatched, you will receive your tracked shipping reference by notification through the Popsa app, and by email.
Note Some email providers mistakenly send emails with tracking numbers to your spam/junk folder. Please check your spam/junk folder if you can't find your email.
If you selected a shipping option with tracking information but didn't receive a tracking number when the order was dispatched, please contact our customer service team with your order reference number.
Tracking your shipment in the app
- Open the Popsa app
- Tap on the Order History icon
- Select your tracked order
- From the Tracked Shipments section tap View Tracking Details
- Follow your item’s progress
Slow or no tracking updates in the app
If your items are travelling by airmail, tracking information can take longer than usual to update.
Please be aware that if a package is on a flight, you will not receive updates until it has reached the destination country.
If your shipment has an estimated delivery date and that date has passed, please contact the courier service directly for more information on when it will be delivered.
You can view which courier your items are travelling with by opening the Order details for the order in question. There will also be a link to their website and, if available, a phone number. You can find more information about the shipping couriers we use by country in our shipping guide.
Being present for delivery
If your items can safely fit through a letterbox or be left at a reception desk, no signature is required. This means that you do not need to be at home when your order arrives.
However, if there's no appropriate place to leave your order, or if your items are very large (such as an Extra Large Photobook), someone will need to be at the delivery address to receive your order. If no-one will be present, please contact the courier to provide an alternative time for delivery.
If the courier has been unable to complete the delivery, they will take the package with them. You'll then be asked to either arrange a new delivery date or collect your order from a Post Office.
Common reasons why tracking information is not available
There are a few reasons why tracking details might not be available on the courier’s website:
- Your order has recently been scanned for dispatch from a Popsa facility but has not yet been collected by the courier. You can check back later that day or the following day for an update.
- The courier’s website may be encountering technical difficulties. If this persists, please contact the courier directly for assistance.
If you still have trouble accessing your tracking information, please contact our customer service team.