There are three types of photobook for you to choose from:
- Hardback Photobook
- Softcover Photobook
Hardback Photobooks are a premium product with durable, high-quality covers. The title of the book is printed on the spine, which helps them to stand out on your bookcase.
Softcover Photobooks are affordable gifts for friends and family, and work well as personal mementos of special occasions.
Photobooklets are great value, slim photobooks that start at 12 pages. Ideal for recording life’s little moments.
To change the cover type
- Select the design to amend
- Tap Next in the top right of the screen
- From Upgrade Options tap Type
- Select the type of photobook you wish to change to from the menu sheet
If you have selected the the wrong format by mistake, or change your mind, you can always delete a design and begin again with the preferred format.
Bear in mind
- The selected cover type will be indicated by black outline
- You can only choose a photobooklet when your design meets the number of pages requirement, and landscape orientation is selected
- There's minimum and a maximum number of pages in Photobooks